RadioBanter

-   -   World harvest radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75957-world-harvest-radio.html)

Telamon August 7th 05 08:03 PM

World harvest radio

Current listening to NASCAR race at Indianapolis on 15,285 that started
just a bit ago.

Maybe someone can explain why the race is on a religious broadcaster
with AMBCB type commercial breaks. I have heard several WHR ID's during
the broadcast so far.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] August 7th 05 10:35 PM

Telamon wrote:

Current listening to NASCAR race at Indianapolis on 15,285 that
started
just a bit ago.

Maybe someone can explain why the race is on a religious broadcaster
with AMBCB type commercial breaks. I have heard several WHR ID's during
the broadcast so far.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
-----------------------------
How else are they going to attact new listeners?
After all theyi are "selling" a product and want
to reach as many people as they can.
NASCAR is BIG. Suc, er get them in and
then preach to them.

Terry

David August 7th 05 10:54 PM

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:03:45 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

Current listening to NASCAR race at Indianapolis on 15,285 that started
just a bit ago.

Maybe someone can explain why the race is on a religious broadcaster
with AMBCB type commercial breaks. I have heard several WHR ID's during
the broadcast so far.

NASCAR is a religion...

[email protected] August 7th 05 11:26 PM

Nothing wrong with World Harvest Radio.I have an email from about five
years ago from someone at World Harvest Radio.
cuhulin