RadioBanter

-   -   YB 400 parts??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75958-yb-400-parts.html)

Bugeyed August 7th 05 08:57 PM

YB 400 parts???

Where can I buy some parts for my Yacht Boy 400? I need a speaker & the
assembly that the telescoping antenna attaches to. Thanks in advance.

uncle arnie August 8th 05 05:04 AM

Bugeyed wrote:

Where can I buy some parts for my Yacht Boy 400? I need a speaker & the
assembly that the telescoping antenna attaches to. Thanks in advance.

I have a spare speaker and antenna. I just had a look and think I'd send
the back of the this parts radio with antenna attached then you can figure
out what you'd need. Is your email address in your post real? Cost would
be only the postage (? less than $10 ?).

Bugeyed August 18th 05 06:53 PM

CQ!! Are you there? I have not received any response since the initial
posting. I would like to make arrangements to get the parts from you.
Please respond!

thanks