RadioBanter

-   -   Need Manual for QR-666 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/76028-need-manual-qr-666-a.html)

Iceman August 9th 05 02:01 AM

Need Manual for QR-666

I know this has been asked here before but
I am looking for the owners manual for the
old Kenwood (Trio) QR-666. I bought this
unit new in the early 70's and have just
dug it out of storage. Need the schematic
as well as the alignment procedure. Photo
copy will do and I will pay any cost involved.

Cheers,

Niels VA6NJ

John S. August 9th 05 02:19 AM

Iceman wrote:
I know this has been asked here before but
I am looking for the owners manual for the
old Kenwood (Trio) QR-666. I bought this
unit new in the early 70's and have just
dug it out of storage. Need the schematic
as well as the alignment procedure. Photo
copy will do and I will pay any cost involved.

Cheers,

Niels VA6NJ

It's only a guess, but I think the R300 manual would work too.

Iceman August 9th 05 04:38 AM

Yes the R-300 is the same unit with a different face.

73 de Niels VA6NJ