RadioBanter

-   -   Updating swlog Question ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/76060-updating-swlog-question.html)

Robert11 August 9th 05 01:08 PM

Updating swlog Question ?

Hi guys.

Not too sharp with this computer stuff.

Regarding updating swlog to the newest version:

I downloaded the files, and clicked on "Extract all"

Now exactly what do I do to just update my older version ?

What do i click on, please ?

Thanks,
B.

Sysyphus' Sister August 9th 05 04:16 PM

In article ,
says...
Hi guys.

Not too sharp with this computer stuff.

Regarding updating swlog to the newest version:

I downloaded the files, and clicked on "Extract all"

Now exactly what do I do to just update my older version ?

What do i click on, please ?

Thanks,
B.

In build 2046 there are 2 files. One is called "upgrading SWlog" and
the other is entitled "installing SWlog".

Think you can handle it now??

--
Sysyphus' Sister
remove all inhibitions to reply

Steve Silverwood August 16th 05 01:10 PM

In article ,
says...
Hi guys.

Not too sharp with this computer stuff.

Regarding updating swlog to the newest version:

I downloaded the files, and clicked on "Extract all"

Now exactly what do I do to just update my older version ?

What do i click on, please ?

Thanks,
B.

Extract the ZIP file and double-click on the Shortwave_Log.msi file to
install Shortwave Log. That works for updates as well as first-time
installations. That's all there is to it.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA