RadioBanter

-   -   Cruise almost rejected John Travolta in the steam room (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/76173-re-cruise-almost-rejected-john-travolta-steam-room.html)

[email protected] August 11th 05 04:25 AM

Cruise almost rejected John Travolta in the steam room

Marilyn Monroe once had an affair with Joan Collings once and only
once.(according to an article I read a few days ago at
www.contactmusic.com That one time affair reaffirmed Marilyn Monroe's
opinion that she prefered men.(Good on yer,Marilyn Monroe) Marilyn
Monroe was a very sweet lady.I dont believe she was suicidal at all.The
kennedy's and the mob murdered her,in my opinion
cuhulin