RadioBanter

-   -   I'm Gone (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77207-im-gone.html)

Burr August 28th 05 05:22 AM

I'm Gone

Greetings,

The time has come. I fly out the 31st and off to a new world and new
life.(Fishing & Diving)

Finally got the house sold, will store the motor home in the next town
with car and storage trailer. When I come back at times I'll have a place to
stay.

Not a lot more to say, I'll be on and off line the next few days then I
don't know when I'll get on line again.

Burr

[email protected] August 28th 05 07:07 AM

Good Luck to you Burr.Stop in and say Howdy whenever you can.
cuhulin

David August 28th 05 02:49 PM

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 01:07:39 -0500, wrote:

Good Luck to you Burr.Stop in and say Howdy whenever you can.
cuhulin

Shouldn' t you be fleeing?

dxAce August 28th 05 02:52 PM

David wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 01:07:39 -0500, wrote:

Good Luck to you Burr.Stop in and say Howdy whenever you can.
cuhulin

Shouldn' t you be fleeing?

As bad as you think it is in the USA you should be the one fleeing, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] August 28th 05 04:22 PM

Mr.Burr always seemed like a very nice and level headed gracious guy to
me from everything I have read from his postings in this newsgroup.
cuhulin