RadioBanter

-   -   need cable recommendations (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77382-need-cable-recommendations.html)

Yodar August 30th 05 10:11 PM

need cable recommendations

Who offers pre-made shielded RF (antenna)cables BNC to RCA ~ 5 to 10'
length? RG 174U is possible SWL application

Yodar

David August 30th 05 10:33 PM

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:11:40 GMT, Yodar wrote:

Who offers pre-made shielded RF (antenna)cables BNC to RCA ~ 5 to 10'
length? RG 174U is possible SWL application

Yodar

What gender?

Brian Hill August 30th 05 11:18 PM

"Yodar" wrote in message
Who offers pre-made shielded RF (antenna)cables BNC to RCA ~ 5 to 10'
length? RG 174U is possible SWL application

Yodar

Hi Yodar. Are you Andrew?

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Brian Hill August 30th 05 11:51 PM

wrote in message

"Yodar" wrote in message
om...
Who offers pre-made shielded RF (antenna)cables BNC to RCA ~ 5 to 10'
length? RG 174U is possible SWL application
Yodar

Hi Yodar. Are you Andrew?

don't think so. that would be yoder with an e.

True.

B.H.

SeeingEyeDog August 31st 05 12:16 AM

http://www.cablexperts.com make anything you want

[email protected] August 31st 05 01:15 AM

Yodar wrote:
Who offers pre-made shielded RF (antenna)cables BNC to RCA ~ 5 to 10'
length? RG 174U is possible SWL application
----------------------------------------------------------------------------I

had a situation last year wehre a frined needed her antenna
wired up but the ony route would require the use of a pre-existing
hole in the stone wall of the house. RG174 worked GREAT!
Try this link:
http://dxing.info/equipment/rg_174_coax_bryant.dx

Terry

Yodar September 1st 05 11:38 PM

wrote:
Yodar wrote:
Who offers pre-made shielded RF (antenna)cables BNC to RCA ~ 5 to 10'
length? RG 174U is possible SWL application
----------------------------------------------------------------------------I

had a situation last year wehre a frined needed her antenna
wired up but the ony route would require the use of a pre-existing
hole in the stone wall of the house. RG174 worked GREAT!
Try this link:
http://dxing.info/equipment/rg_174_coax_bryant.dx

Terry

Terry when I saw the pictures and read the "destructiosn" to make a BNC
to RG 174 was when I DECIDED to BUY the flamin thing...I dont need grief
AND AGGRAVATION FROM CABLES.

SKYCRAFT here in orlando saved my butt as they had them in six foot
lengths for a buck a foot...it wasnt RG 174...some thicker black
RG-6-like "war"

it works fine conveying signal from my new North County Active antenna
to my ATS 909

Thanks for the URL

saved to file

Yodar