RadioBanter

-   -   Nigs shooting at CG helicopters in NO (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77495-re-nigs-shooting-cg-helicopters-no.html)

[email protected] September 1st 05 04:43 PM

Nigs shooting at CG helicopters in NO

They need some Door Gunners on those Helicopters.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 1st 05 04:48 PM

But you dont know if it was white or black folks or raghead terrorist
(you dont think raghead terrorist would take advantage of a terrible
situation?) shooting at the Helicopters.Regardless,Door Gunners can
"handle" them.Where is Puff The Magic Dragon? Puff can clear out a whole
couple of city blocks in just a few seconds,this,I KNOW!
cuhulin

[email protected] September 1st 05 07:21 PM

Of course that sort of thing (looters) wouldn't and couldn't happen
anywhere else in U.S.A.and the World,now isn't that right?
cuhulin

[email protected] September 1st 05 07:25 PM

Hey HopalongHowie,what City and State,Country do YOU live in?
hmmmmmm,,,,,,,?
cuhulin

[email protected] September 1st 05 09:36 PM

NY Times,NY Slimes.John,(he used to work at the auto/truck/lawnmower
battery factory in Florence,Mississippi where I used to work) used to
subscribe to the NY Slimes.That was back in the 1980's and 1990's,,, uh
huh.During our ten minute break periods and our half hour lunch break
periods,he would spred out that NY Slimes lieing rag and be reading.One
night I said to John, (John Thomas,he was from California) I
said,John,why do you read those lieing left wing NY Slimes rags? John
owned two big dogs,and when he wasen't working,he would walk his dogs
around the battery factory and up and down a few of the streets around
there.Back in the back part of the factory,sometimes some of us guys
would be takeing batteriers off the lines and putting more batteries on
the lines and hooking them up to the battery chargers.John would be
rounding the corner back there walking his dogs and here we go,WOOF!
WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
cuhulin

[email protected] September 2nd 05 01:25 AM

Thank You,Steve McNair.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 2nd 05 01:27 AM

Hattiesburg is getting some of their down town electric power back on
now.So I heard on a local Jackson radio talk show this morning.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 2nd 05 01:30 AM

Can't forget Brett Favre.Thank You,Brett Favre and Tennessee Titans and
Green Bay Packers.Thank You.
cuhulin