RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : So Tell Us - What Are 'you' DaviD ? ? ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77496-re-ot-so-tell-us-what-you-david.html)

[email protected] September 1st 05 07:01 PM

(OT) : So Tell Us - What Are 'you' DaviD ? ? ?

Why is North sometimes refered to as up North when in fact,the Equator
is the largest Diameter of Earth? There is Snow on the Equator
too,believe it or not.I have a bathroom reader book here that says
so.Mount Kilamanjaro is on the Equator in Africa,isn't it? Or is it some
other Mountain? I forgot.
cuhulin

David September 1st 05 08:06 PM

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:01:23 -0500, wrote:

Why is North sometimes refered to as up North when in fact,the Equator
is the largest Diameter of Earth? There is Snow on the Equator
too,believe it or not.I have a bathroom reader book here that says
so.Mount Kilamanjaro is on the Equator in Africa,isn't it? Or is it some
other Mountain? I forgot.
cuhulin

Kilaminjaro doesn't have snow any more.