RadioBanter

-   -   Cannibalism in NO.... bwwwaaaahhhhaaaa (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77567-re-cannibalism-no-bwwwaaaahhhhaaaa.html)

[email protected] September 2nd 05 11:33 PM

Cannibalism in NO.... bwwwaaaahhhhaaaa

you want cannibalism,,, Eat Me!
cuhulin

John S. September 2nd 05 11:46 PM

romulus wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randal...ns_b_6643.html

"I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were
forced to eat what they killed, there would be no more wars."
-Abbie Hoffman

bwwwaaaahhhhaaaa...?????????????????????????

[email protected] September 2nd 05 11:47 PM

My little doggy is the most Human of all.Long as she has food and water
and old,old Western and War and the Three Stooges movies on tv to watch
and me to chunk here little rubber squeaky doggy toys around the room
for her to run and catch,she couldn't care less about what is going on
around the World. www.cattledog.com
cuhulin

[email protected] September 3rd 05 01:26 AM

wrote:
My little doggy is the most Human of all.Long as she has food and water
and old,old Western and War and the Three Stooges movies on tv to watch
and me to chunk here little rubber squeaky doggy toys around the room
for her to run and catch,she couldn't care less about what is going on
around the World.
www.cattledog.com
cuhulin

Cannibalism is my anti-drug.

Steve

[email protected] September 3rd 05 03:30 PM

What does Glev mean? Here is a little all to true old timey Western
saying for you,Dont Bring Cutlery To A Gunfight.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 3rd 05 04:53 PM

I dont believe that cannibalism stuff in New Orleans.Think about it,a
City that big with all of those big and little foodstores and
conveneince stores and all that looting.Get Real!
cuhulin