RadioBanter

-   -   FA: Vintage tubes, Kenwood Charger, R-390A parts+ MUCH MORE!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77603-fa-vintage-tubes-kenwood-charger-r-390a-parts-much-more.html)

cooltube September 3rd 05 03:21 PM

FA: Vintage tubes, Kenwood Charger, R-390A parts+ MUCH MORE!!

Here is the Entire list on Ebay.
Some stuff ends tomorrow nite, Nothing expensive but NO JUNK Either, pse
check it all out
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

[email protected] September 3rd 05 04:03 PM

I own a lot of old radio and tv tubes.(yes,I bought them at,, you
guessed it,,, thrift stores) I bought them dirt cheap at thrift stores
over the years.About 99 percent of them have never been used before and
they are still in their little bitty boxes.NOT for sale or trade.So you
got a little bitty job in a little bitty city,,,,, it's alrightttttt to
be a little bittyyy,,,, Heyyyyyyyeeeeee,,,,,,,, www.us963.com
cuhulin