RadioBanter

-   -   FA - Sangean Shortwave - Ends at Midnight (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77633-fa-sangean-shortwave-ends-midnight.html)

kk4tl September 4th 05 03:42 AM

FA - Sangean Shortwave - Ends at Midnight

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

m II September 4th 05 04:11 AM

kk4tl wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Why no shipping to Canada? You are reducing the number of available
bidders...

I could have been interested.

mike

Brian Hill September 4th 05 04:22 AM

"m II" wrote in message
kk4tl wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Why no shipping to Canada? You are reducing the number of available
bidders...

I could have been interested.

mike

Why do you want a DX-440/ ATS-803A Mike?

B.H.

m II September 4th 05 04:46 AM

Brian Hill wrote:

Why do you want a DX-440/ ATS-803A Mike?

Mine (#300866XX) lost the FET in the front end. It's almost a hundred
percent deaf on SW. I figure if I get it a mate, it might revive.
Besides, I need a home for the three 'AA' and four 'D' cells.

mike

m II September 4th 05 04:50 AM

m II wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:

Why do you want a DX-440/ ATS-803A Mike?

Mine (#300866XX) lost the FET in the front end. It's almost a hundred
percent deaf on SW. I figure if I get it a mate, it might revive.
Besides, I need a home for the three 'AA' and four 'D' cells.

mike

Sorry about that. I was thinking of my dx390. I'd just sent a question
to an eBay seller and it was still on my mind. The ATS 803 appealed to
me because of the 'poor man's 2010' description. I fit the category to a
'T' as I don't have any beer can refund money to buy Drakes with.

mike

[email protected] September 4th 05 05:25 AM

I am glad I sent those two Sangean radios (AM/FM/TV/Weather and ATS 909)
back to ccrane years ago.Sangean = JUNK.Too much money for the amount of
bread and they break down/screw up too often,Sangean radios do.Sangean =
JUNK! Pam,(Pam,Goodwill store shopper lady,she says,I am going to let
you have that one,Larry) you are right!,made in Taiwan! JUNK!
cuhulin