RadioBanter

-   -   OT Police Kill Five Contractors on La. Bridge (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77691-re-ot-police-kill-five-contractors-la-bridge.html)

[email protected] September 4th 05 11:43 PM

OT Police Kill Five Contractors on La. Bridge

Good Gawd almighty! Some Contractors were shot and killed? They need
some sort of an easy to see ID (dont ask me how,I dont know) for the
people in New Orleans who are doing repair work and other necessry
jobs.Perhaps some special uniforms and glow in the dark uniforms too and
two way radios,little strobe lights they can wear,I dont know.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 5th 05 12:36 AM

AMEN to that if the Contractors were not hurt.
cuhulin