RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Dredge Lake Pontchartrain -and- Raise the City of NewOr... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77873-re-ot-dredge-lake-pontchartrain-raise-city-newor.html)

[email protected] September 7th 05 03:20 PM

(OT) : Dredge Lake Pontchartrain -and- Raise the City of NewOr...

Most of the poor people who lost their homes in New Orleans were
renters.New Orleans will be rebuilt,but it will not all be the same old
New Orleans.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 7th 05 03:41 PM

You gots them shoes right here on Bourbon Street.Yep,I have been to New
Orleans (chertoff called New Orleans the City of Louisiana) many,many
times before ever since I was a kid.New Orleans will be a Great City
again.Hang in there,New Orleans.
cuhulin