RadioBanter

-   -   OT Bush, FEMA ignored their own plan. Why? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77923-re-ot-bush-fema-ignored-their-own-plan-why.html)

[email protected] September 8th 05 09:00 PM

OT Bush, FEMA ignored their own plan. Why?

Where y'all at,cat hair? Big Oil's Sekert Strategy To Gush Oil Profits
Exposed. www.worldnetdaily.com and Ophelia is getting bigger.Like
that gal once said,'it's growin'
cuhulin

[email protected] September 8th 05 09:07 PM

Truckers might still go on strike.(Yayyyy!) I reckon I better go load up
on a few months worth of Y2K canned food.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 8th 05 11:27 PM

Stay Away: Florida home owners association says evacuees are not
wellcome. www.drudgereport.com barbara bush,or was it,laura bush?
said that's scarey,some Floriida evacuees want to stay in Texas.Yeah,I
heard about the so-called spin on that yesterday,I am not hard of
hearing or blind.There are many Louisiana evacuees here in Mississippi
and I keep my ears glued to local radio and tv and newspaper news.I have
not heard,read.seen anything agains't any Louisiana evacuees or any
other evacuees here in Mississippi.Mississippi,the Magnolia State,also
the Hospitality State.We are so dumb,we know how to be anything else.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 9th 05 02:30 AM

bush BLEW IT,BIG TIME! fema Declares Heckofa Disaster.
www.cryptome.org
cuhulin