RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Magnetic Energy Perhaps? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77956-ot-magnetic-energy-perhaps.html)

[email protected] September 9th 05 06:12 AM

(OT) Magnetic Energy Perhaps?

www.coasttocoastam.com (scroll way on down to the bottom) Joseph
Newman from Lucedale,Mississippi had something like that he invented and
built.Free Energy machines.I saw some of them working myself in 1973
with my own eyes.Just remember this,Joseph Newman invented AND built
them with his own hands,First.
cuhulin

Honus September 9th 05 06:30 AM

wrote in message
www.coasttocoastam.com (scroll way on down to the bottom) Joseph
Newman from Lucedale,Mississippi had something like that he invented and
built.Free Energy machines.I saw some of them working myself in 1973
with my own eyes.Just remember this,Joseph Newman invented AND built
them with his own hands,First.

Been researching magnets this evening, huh? Planning more petty larceny, or
are you trying to figure out how to degauss a television, so that you sound
smarter than you really are when you tell us how it's done?

m II September 10th 05 01:18 AM

Honus wrote:

Been researching magnets this evening, huh? Planning more petty larceny, or
are you trying to figure out how to degauss a television, so that you sound
smarter than you really are when you tell us how it's done?

It's easy to degauss a tv but impossible to delouse a cuhulin. He keeps
re-infecting himself with his nightly forays into the neighbour's kennel.

mike