RadioBanter

-   -   OT How I spent my summer vacation (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78033-ot-how-i-spent-my-summer-vacation.html)

David September 12th 05 02:30 AM

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:11:06 -0500, wrote:

Give the loonie lefties California and Oregon.Wait,those loonie lefties
have already taken over California and Oregon and most of New England
too.
cuhulin

The Loonie Left founded this country.

David September 12th 05 02:31 AM

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:18:27 -0500, wrote:

The Helicopter Pilots and Maintance people check those Helicopters over
in and out very carefully,so they would know if any Helicopters had been
fired upon.
cuhulin

Only if they were hit...

m II September 12th 05 03:57 AM

clifto wrote:

m II wrote:
I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

It's certain that some would call Him a liar if he said that Bush wasn't
evil. But most of them don't believe in Christ anyway. Their religion
is called the Democratic Party.

...and the religion of ninety percent of the NeoCons is?...

mike

dxAce September 12th 05 04:07 AM

m II wrote:

clifto wrote:

m II wrote:
I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

It's certain that some would call Him a liar if he said that Bush wasn't
evil. But most of them don't believe in Christ anyway. Their religion
is called the Democratic Party.

..and the religion of ninety percent of the NeoCons is?...

I dislike Canadians, religiously.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

clifto September 12th 05 04:43 AM

m II wrote:
clifto wrote:
m II wrote:
I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

It's certain that some would call Him a liar if he said that Bush wasn't
evil. But most of them don't believe in Christ anyway. Their religion
is called the Democratic Party.

..and the religion of ninety percent of the NeoCons is?...

Dunno. Lots of conservatives are Christian, no idea about the neos.

RHF September 12th 05 07:16 AM

M II Asks " ..and the religion of
ninety percent of the NeoCons is?... "

RHF September 12th 05 07:22 AM

DaviD - " The Loonie Left founded this country. "

[email protected] September 12th 05 08:59 PM

My Religion is Methodist,always has been,always will be.Go ahead on an
pick on the Methodist.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 13th 05 04:28 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:31:12 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sun 11 Sep 2005 02:02:12a, m II wrote in message

David wrote:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:14:46 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Oh, I thought you had something *credible*. Instead, you cite an
activist "think-tank" with an anti-bush agenda.

-=jd=-
The Lunatic Right are like the Borg.

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democ...usrept1505.pdf

I'm starting to believe some people would call Christ himself a liar if
He dared to say Bush was evil.

Are you saying an activist think-tank pushing an anti-Bush agenda is
equivalent to "Christ"?

-=jd=-

You're just not too bright, are you?