RadioBanter

-   -   Odd radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78051-odd-radio.html)

SR September 11th 05 03:09 AM

Odd radio

Goto ebay and type in Item number: 5807967871

Jack September 11th 05 03:13 AM

Ancient Chinese Chunk-O-Junk?

Jack

Jim Hackett September 11th 05 05:09 AM

What makes it "odd"?

[email protected] September 11th 05 06:23 AM

I don't ebay.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 11th 05 06:24 AM

Shove your ebay up your ebay arse,,,,, Sideways.
cuhluin

RHF September 12th 05 03:52 AM

FO&A,

dxAce September 12th 05 04:03 AM

RHF wrote:

FO&A,
.
Listed on eBay Item # 5807997388
.
General Electric (GE) Superadio II that is
claimed to be Brand New "Mint" in the Box ? ? ?
.
EBAY = http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5807997388
.
- Opening Bid $150
- BIN #$180
.
Please Note - This is not my Radio or Auction.
.
It You are a GE Super Radio COLLECTOR this may be "The Radio"
that you 'must' have for that special In-the-Box Display Radio.
.
.
as always when it comes to ebay buyer beware ~ RHF

I recently bought one about as close to mint as you can get for a few bucks.

That's a damn expensive box!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

SR September 12th 05 04:29 AM

How could a communist country allow the public to have access to a
shortwave radio. Although Hong Kong was under the Brits.

As for the way the radio looks. It seem to have that portable 70's
look. The radio can be sneaked around without much notice.

Even a very cheep radio qualifies for bring outside information.

Get it?

SR

Jim Hackett wrote:
What makes it "odd"?

Jim Hackett September 12th 05 04:44 AM

Sheesh, I have picked up 6 this year at my flea market for $5-10 a piece in
mint condition. Ok, I got NO boxes with them. I guess they are worthless..

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
FO&A,
.
Listed on eBay Item # 5807997388
.
General Electric (GE) Superadio II that is
claimed to be Brand New "Mint" in the Box ? ? ?
.
EBAY = http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5807997388
.
- Opening Bid $150
- BIN #$180
.
Please Note - This is not my Radio or Auction.
.
It You are a GE Super Radio COLLECTOR this may be "The Radio"
that you 'must' have for that special In-the-Box Display Radio.
.
.
as always when it comes to ebay buyer beware ~ RHF
. . . . .

Jim Hackett September 12th 05 04:46 AM

All righty, I guess...

"SR" wrote in message
How could a communist country allow the public to have access to a
shortwave radio. Although Hong Kong was under the Brits.

As for the way the radio looks. It seem to have that portable 70's
look. The radio can be sneaked around without much notice.

Even a very cheep radio qualifies for bring outside information.

Get it?

SR

Jim Hackett wrote:
What makes it "odd"?