RadioBanter

-   -   Ordered online the Eton E1 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78052-ordered-online-eton-e1.html)

TF September 11th 05 03:46 AM

Ordered online the Eton E1

Thanks to all for the help in choosing a radio for my Dad.
Your time is appreciated.
Circuit City online ordered 500- 50 dollar savings online free shipping.
Called a lot of stores and none had any but there are units left in
warehouse, 1 less now.
Will let you know how it does in about 3 weeks...

Thanks again

Tom

m II September 11th 05 07:07 AM

TF wrote:

Thanks to all for the help in choosing a radio for my Dad.
Your time is appreciated.
Circuit City online ordered 500- 50 dollar savings online free shipping.
Called a lot of stores and none had any but there are units left in
warehouse, 1 less now.
Will let you know how it does in about 3 weeks...

Looking forward to your review. The best of luck with it and I hope you
get a fast delivery.

mike