RadioBanter

-   -   Power Outage Strikes San Fernando Valley (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78148-power-outage-strikes-san-fernando-valley.html)

[email protected] September 13th 05 04:45 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:26:14 -0500, wrote:

Blame it on Gray Davis.
cuhulin

Nope -- firemen, cops, teachers and healthcare workers are
Arnold's current targets of opportunity. He'll need all the help he
can get fron his corrupt "supplement" pushers.

[email protected] September 13th 05 05:06 AM

Somebody hooked up the wrong wires,,,, ZAPPPP!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] September 13th 05 05:10 AM

I told a bunch of folks online and not online that when Ahhhnold was
running for the Goobernor of California,if they voted for Ahhhnold,they
were voting for "the movies".
cuhulin

m II September 14th 05 02:41 AM

dxAce wrote:

Don't pat yourself to hard on the back there, 'tard boy, I'd hate to hear that
you soiled your diaper.

Why? Did you miss Lunch today and need food? Why the sudden conversion
to Caprophagia? Not getting enough minerals in the normal diet? You are
disgusting.

mike

m II September 14th 05 02:44 AM

Carter-K8VT wrote:

I was aware of that, ****stain, but how many others here do you think
were?

Continue to tote!

David wrote:

Oh. You're smarter than everyone else?

Absolutely... isn't it painfully and embarrassingly obvious that he's a
legend in his own mind.

Nothing could be further from the truth. He *KNOWS* he is a pompous ass
and needs no encouragement to remind us with every insulting post he makes.

mike

Michael A. Terrell September 14th 05 05:46 AM

Carter-K8VT wrote:

wrote:
Somebody hooked up the wrong wires,,,, ZAPPPP!!!

Time out from our regularly scheduled round of insults for what I think
is a funny power outage story...

One of my friends, a big time Hallicrafters/Willys/pipe organ collector,
ham and SWL, had a power failure a few years ago. He called the power
company to report it but after several hours, they had yet to arrive.

So he calls again, says he has a question. He says he's got his ladder
against the power pole, got his car jumper cables out, but just wants to
know if it made any difference where he connected the red cable.

They were there in 5 minutes.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled insults...

They wanted to watch the explosion, and to find out where he got the
35 foot jumper cables.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

dxAce September 14th 05 12:06 PM

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Don't pat yourself to hard on the back there, 'tard boy, I'd hate to hear that
you soiled your diaper.

Why? Did you miss Lunch today and need food? Why the sudden conversion
to Caprophagia? Not getting enough minerals in the normal diet? You are
disgusting.

Did I mention Caprophagia, ****stain? No, you did, 'tard boy!

LMAO at the **** eating boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce September 14th 05 12:09 PM

David wrote:

Oh. You're smarter than everyone else?

Absolutely... isn't it painfully and embarrassingly obvious that he's a
legend in his own mind.

Nothing could be further from the truth. He *KNOWS* he is a pompous ass
and needs no encouragement to remind us with every insulting post he makes.

I do KNOW that you're a dumbass Canuck!

Run along, 'tard boy and try to find some fresh stools.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] September 15th 05 09:06 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:46:53 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Carter-K8VT wrote:

wrote:
Somebody hooked up the wrong wires,,,, ZAPPPP!!!

Time out from our regularly scheduled round of insults for what I think
is a funny power outage story...

One of my friends, a big time Hallicrafters/Willys/pipe organ collector,
ham and SWL, had a power failure a few years ago. He called the power
company to report it but after several hours, they had yet to arrive.

So he calls again, says he has a question. He says he's got his ladder
against the power pole, got his car jumper cables out, but just wants to
know if it made any difference where he connected the red cable.

They were there in 5 minutes.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled insults...

They wanted to watch the explosion, and to find out where he got the
35 foot jumper cables.

Twenty feet would normally be plenty. Two sisteen-footers
hooked together would do just fine.

[email protected] September 15th 05 09:07 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:10:15 -0500, wrote:

I told a bunch of folks online and not online that when Ahhhnold was
running for the Goobernor of California,if they voted for Ahhhnold,they
were voting for "the movies".
cuhulin

Rihjt you were -- slasher movies.