RadioBanter

-   -   Say a Prayer (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78717-say-prayer.html)

[email protected] September 23rd 05 09:24 PM

Say a Prayer

for Texas tonight. www.hometownfreepress.com TEXAS
cuhulin

David September 23rd 05 09:53 PM

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:24:44 -0500, wrote:

for Texas tonight.
www.hometownfreepress.com TEXAS
cuhulin

That won't help. Give money to Oprah.

[email protected] September 23rd 05 10:32 PM

oprah is originally from Mississippi and she has never so much as
invested one thin dime in Mississippi.Give money to oprah? I would
rather invest in the Devil! I probally watched one or two of her tv
shows before,many years ago,but that was all.You like oprah? you give
your money to oprah! I am not that stupid!
cuhulin

beeohhhbeee September 23rd 05 11:02 PM

wrote in message
for Texas tonight. www.hometownfreepress.com TEXAS
cuhulin

Yes I will. Like Louisiana they will now also suffer
under the incompetence of George W Bush and his
patrotnage plants in FEMA and elsewhere.....

see: www.smirkingchimp.com

[email protected] September 23rd 05 11:16 PM

Of course whichever cities in Texas and or anywhere else that get torn
up and devastated from the storm, Halliburton,KBR,and Bechtel will get
the contracts to do whatever rebuilding and then bush and perhaps cheney
(I read somewhere last week that cheney will be sticking his head up out
of one of our underground sekert bunkers for about a month for his
Stupid Staged Photo Ops) will be getting in the way (they should stay
out of the South) for their Stupid Staged Photo Ops.I really do NOT
think there is anything on Earth now that can improve their so-called
"job ratings".I certainly HOPE NOT!
cuhulin

[email protected] September 23rd 05 11:27 PM

DANGERS OF A DRUNK dubya. www.capitolhillblue.com Anybody wants
to tell me AWOL MORON CHIMPMONKEY bush isn't hitting the hard liquor?
Here we go Loop the Loop,,,,,,,
cuhulin

[email protected] September 23rd 05 11:45 PM

What if Houston,Galveston,Beaumont,Port Arthur gets underwater or torn
up by Rita? Wh..r (house) speaker hastert and that Fool,Dale Sommers at
www.truckinbozo.com will say those cities are not worh being
rebuilding.I suppose Dale Sommers must have thought Cincinatti (he lives
there) was worth rebuilding after all those riots and LOOTING and
burning and killing they had there a few years ago,how about Watts,San
Francisco? What if Cleveland,Ohio was below Lake level?
Chicago,Milwaukee,etc?
cuhulin

David September 24th 05 12:01 AM

http://eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=22450

dxAce September 24th 05 12:01 AM

wrote:

What if Cleveland,Ohio was below Lake level?

Then instead of having the nickname "mistake by the lake" it would be "mistake
below the lake".

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] September 24th 05 12:03 AM

bush IS drinking hard liquor again.I went to the food store this
afternoon and along with my food purchases and milk,juice,bread,coffee
and other items,I bought my two usual six packs of Miller light.I am
still on my first can of beer and I might or might not drink another one
tonight,I might drink one or two or three tomorrow and none on Sunday.I
am in my house,on my couch with mine,not out in public acting stupid
with my booze like bush is/does.
cuhulin