RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Democrat's now being controlled by the Liberal Special I... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78785-re-ot-democrats-now-being-controlled-liberal-special-i.html)

[email protected] September 25th 05 05:27 AM

(OT) : Democrat's now being controlled by the Liberal Special I...

Look it up,in this very news group.I done told y'all before that
Atlanta,Georgia is a Commie democrap town,,,,, Look it up.Want to know
about neal boortz and his jihad cronies?
cuhulin

Oh, please. It's 2005 and you're still paranoid about Communism.
Communism is dead. McCarthy was a maniac, and you might be too. Live
with the fact that you need to find some other chicken**** scapegoat.
As for Atlanta, Georgia, you don't have to worry. Your Nazi Homeland
Security agents are hard at work protecting the city's citizens from
anti-ham vegans:

http://tinyurl.com/c2242

King Righter

[email protected] September 25th 05 05:58 AM

Denver,Colorado is also a commie town.
www.theorator.com Typical Democrats.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 25th 05 06:07 AM

Kansas City,Missouri is a commie town,the Kansas City Star newspaper is
known as the Kansas City Red (as in commie Red) Star,Chicago is a
commie town and east Iowa is commie.All of the left coast and most of
New England is commie.
cuhulin

David September 25th 05 10:12 PM

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:40:44 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

"I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the propertied
class and sole control of those who produce wealth. Communism is the goal!"
{Roger Baldwin - Founder of the ACLU}

-=jd=-

Roger Nash Baldwin was born in Wellesley, Massachusetts to Frank Fenno
Baldwin and Lucy Cushing Nash. He earned his bachelor's and master's
degrees at Harvard University; afterwards, he moved to St. Louis,
where he worked as a social worker and became chief probation officer
of the St. Louis Juvenile Court. He also co-wrote Juvenile Courts and
Probation with Bernard Flexner at this time; this book became very
influential in its era, and was, in part, the foundation of Baldwin's
national reputation.

In St. Louis, Baldwin was also greatly influenced by the radical
social movement of the anarchist Emma Goldman; he joined the
Industrial Workers of the World, and developed a lasting sympathy for
the Soviet Union and Communism that lasted until 1939, when he was
disillusioned by the Nazi-Soviet pact and broke off all radical ties.
In 1927 he visited the Soviet Union and published a book, entitled
Liberty Under the Soviets, which contained extensive praise for the
country he later denounced.

Baldwin was a lifelong pacifist; he was a member of the American Union
against Militarism, which opposed World War I, and spent a year in
jail as a conscientious objector rather than submit to the draft. It
was out of the American Union against Militarism (specifically, its
legal arm, the National Civil Liberties Bureau) that the ACLU formed
after the war, with Baldwin as its first executive director.

As director, Baldwin was integral to the shape of the association's
early character; it was under Baldwin's leadership that the ACLU
undertook some of its most famous cases, including the Scopes Monkey
Trial, the Sacco and Vanzetti murder trial, and its challenge to the
ban on James Joyce's Ulysses. Baldwin retired from the ACLU leadership
in 1950, but remained active in politics for the rest of his life.

In 1947 General Douglas MacArthur invited him to Japan to foster the
growth of civil liberties in that country, where he founded the Japan
Civil Liberties Union and was awarded the Order of the Rising Sun by
the Japanese government. In 1948, he was invited to Germany and
Austria for similar purposes.

dxAce September 25th 05 10:33 PM

-=jd=- wrote:

:

wrote:

"I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the
propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth. Communism
is the goal!" {Roger Baldwin - Founder of the ACLU}

-=jd=-

Roger Nash Baldwin was born in Wellesley, Massachusetts to Frank Fenno
Baldwin and Lucy Cushing Nash.

And pursued the following life-long ideal, stated in his own words:
"I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the
propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth.
Communism is the goal!" {Roger Baldwin - Founder of the ACLU}

Obviously that didn't sink into the 'tard boys head the first time around.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David September 25th 05 11:32 PM

wrote:

"I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the
propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth. Communism
is the goal!" {Roger Baldwin - Founder of the ACLU}

-=jd=-
Roger Nash Baldwin was born in Wellesley, Massachusetts to Frank Fenno
Baldwin and Lucy Cushing Nash.

And pursued the following life-long ideal, stated in his own words:
"I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the
propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth.
Communism is the goal!" {Roger Baldwin - Founder of the ACLU}

Obviously that didn't sink into the 'tard boys head the first time around.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

When did he say that?
(X)Tard Boy

FDR September 26th 05 03:17 AM

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sun 25 Sep 2005 08:36:15p, "FDR"

wrote in message :

8...

wrote:

"I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the
propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth.
Communism
is the goal!" {Roger Baldwin - Founder of the ACLU}

-=jd=-
Roger Nash Baldwin was born in Wellesley, Massachusetts to Frank Fenno
Baldwin and Lucy Cushing Nash.

And pursued the following life-long ideal, stated in his own words:
"I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the
propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth.
Communism is the goal!" {Roger Baldwin - Founder of the ACLU}

Aww c'mon jd, you couldn't refute him.

Though you lack the integrity to admit it, I did - merely by reiterating
the
man's very own words. Has rickets or anyone else been able to refute that
Baldwin lived by those words? Well, given the ACLU's agenda, actions and
advocations, how could they refute them? It's unarguably self evident. It
would take a truly heroic effort to spin Baldwin's very own words into
something different. It must be frustrating for you guys to be stuck
defending such tenuous positions...

There was a lot else to his life besides those words. But that's ok if you
can't refute it.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

FDR September 26th 05 03:17 AM

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:13:23 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

They fought for the Nazis right to march in Skokie and to keep Rush
Limbaugh's medical records out of the prosecutor's hands.

Well, that just shows what a bunch of commies they are.

FDR September 26th 05 04:46 AM

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Sun 25 Sep 2005 10:17:05p, "FDR"
wrote in message
:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sun 25 Sep 2005 08:36:15p, "FDR"

wrote in message :

8...

wrote:

[...]

Do I really need to? Does not the very agenda, actions and advocations of
the ACLU bear out the relevancy of those words today? Or do you have some
odd, twisted, leftists spin-logic that can be applied to reach some other
conclusion? Can you refute that by standing in defense of the ACLU, you
are
complicit in their work as surrogates on behalf of the "North American
Man-
Boy Love Association"? Is that part of what you champion? Again, it must
be
frustrating, and quite a bit repulsive in this case, for you guys to be
stuck defending such tenuous positions.

You're getting awfully fustrated and defensive there jd. You sure can dish
it but you can't take it. Sorry that I make you stoop to such baseless and
hyperbolic statements.

-=jd=-

dxAce September 26th 05 04:48 AM

wrote in message
:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sun 25 Sep 2005 08:36:15p, "FDR"

wrote in message :

8...

wrote:

[...]

Oh come on... He's got you face down in the dust again.

LMAO at the hapless 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA