RadioBanter

-   -   Favorite Talk Show Radio Host (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78911-favorite-talk-show-radio-host.html)

[email protected] September 27th 05 03:46 AM

Favorite Talk Show Radio Host

Stan Major out of Miami,Florida.
cuhulin

arbusto September 27th 05 05:31 AM

In article ,
wrote:

Stan Major out of Miami,Florida.
cuhulin

John P. Lightning
Sundays 8-11 eastern time, 7.415 31m band
http://www.11l-rni.com/index.php

[email protected] September 27th 05 06:25 PM

Favorite Talk Show Radio Host

Diane Rehm's program makes for worthwhile listening.

http://www.wamu.org/programs/dr/

originates outta WAMU in Washington, D.C.

Cindy September 28th 05 12:02 AM

Flame Bait...

I used to like Michael Savage and Sean Hannity but they are getting just a
bit too liberal for me these days. Bill O'Reilly is practically a
Democrat...

D Peter Maus September 28th 05 12:38 AM

Flame Bait...

Cindy wrote:
I used to like Michael Savage and Sean Hannity but they are getting just a
bit too liberal for me these days. Bill O'Reilly is practically a
Democrat...

Yeah....that'd about do it.

BDK September 28th 05 07:33 AM

Favorite Talk Show Radio Host

In article .com,
says...
Diane Rehm's program makes for worthwhile listening.

http://www.wamu.org/programs/dr/

originates outta WAMU in Washington, D.C.

When I heard her the first time, I thought, "How old is this woman? She
sounds like my friend's 100 year old Grandmother!" Nobody mentioned her
voice issues until about a week later. I like her show except when she
has a painter or sculptor on it, then I can't take it.

BTW, I can do a nearly flawless imitation of her. I called a friend from
a pay phone and pretended to be a confused old lady that suddenly knew a
whole lot about him and his marriage problems after being totally
clueless about anything for the first couple of minutes. He got so angry
about the questions I asked him that I finally cracked up laughing. Now
he asks me to do the "old lady" all the time.

BDK

[email protected] September 28th 05 05:06 PM

Favorite Talk Show Radio Host

Yeah, I, too, wondered at her age when I first came across her program.

Her first hour (usually news oriented) tends to be more interesting
than the second (often arts/culture/literature). The weekly news
review and analysis on Fridays is tops. Overall, the program brings in
some really interesting, well-informed guests; in this regard, I guess
it helps being in D.C. Not only do you have gov't, but also all of the
think tanks, NGOs, educational institutions, etc.

[email protected] September 28th 05 05:34 PM

Favorite Talk Show Radio Host

I always liked to listen to the Babe in the Bunker,Barbara Simpson when
she used to sometimes be a guest host on coasttocoastam.com She is smart
(unlike them goofballs,Art Bell and George Betty Boop Noory) and she
knows BullS..t when she sees/hears it.Art Bell and George Betty Boop
Noory SUCK!
cuhulin

[email protected] September 28th 05 05:37 PM

Favorite Talk Show Radio Host

Art Bell,,,, ohhhhh myyy gawddddd,,, George Noory,,, yeah,yeah,yeah,,
when he is having his female orgasims when them freaks are phoneing in.
cuhulin

MnMikew September 28th 05 05:55 PM

Flame Bait...

"Cindy" wrote in message
I used to like Michael Savage and Sean Hannity but they are getting just a
bit too liberal for me these days. Bill O'Reilly is practically a
Democrat...

Bill O is a registered independant. Michael Savage too liberal? Colmes must
be rubbing off on Hannity.