RadioBanter

-   -   Get Smart Past Away (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78914-get-smart-past-away.html)

SR September 27th 05 05:08 AM

Get Smart Past Away

Get Smart Past Away.

A big 73 for the actor Don Adams for those wondering years of television
he gave us.

SR

RHF September 27th 05 07:21 AM

SR,

RHF September 27th 05 07:52 AM

Barbara Feldon
She was most famous for her character Agent 99
in the long running television comedy series
Get Smart, starring with lead Don Adams.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Feldon
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0271156/

~ RHF

RHF September 27th 05 08:00 AM

Get Smart was an American comedy television series
that ran from September 18, 1965 until 1970.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart

RHF September 27th 05 08:03 AM

More about Barbara Feldon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Feldon
She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in 1955,
shortly after which she won $64,000 (USD) on
The $64,000 Question in the category of . . .
William Shakespeare.

john sumner September 27th 05 05:27 PM

Get Smart Past Away

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Get Smart was an American comedy television series
that ran from September 18, 1965 until 1970.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart
.
Don Adams is best known for his role as
Maxwell Smart (Agent 86) in the
TV sitcom Get Smart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Adams
He served with the USMC during World War II.
He was the only member of his platoon
to survive the Battle of Guadalcanal.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010915/
.
the things we did not know ~ RHF

I can just see hin doing chief dont bother me now i am dead.

Stewart Mackenzie September 27th 05 08:01 PM

Get Smart Past Away

I enjoyed his tv Get Smart in my younger days too. May he rest in peace and
"thanks" for all the good comedy programs that he gave to us.

Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Come
Alive!"

clifto September 27th 05 09:39 PM

Get Smart Past Away

john sumner wrote:
I can just see hin doing chief dont bother me now i am dead.

"Chief, shouldn't we use the Cone of Silence?"
"I was *THAT* close."
"Would you believe..."
"Sorry about that, Chief."
"Hymie, can you lend me a hand?"
"Missed me by *THAT* much."
"I'm sorry, operator, this is an unlisted shoe!"

Of course he also did the voices of Tennessee Tuxedo and Inspector Gadget.