RadioBanter

-   -   Woman up a radio tower (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/79565-woman-up-radio-tower.html)

[email protected] September 28th 05 03:54 AM

Woman up a radio tower

A woman in Florida has climed halfway up a radio tower in Florida and
she is threating to jump.Fox tv news.
cuhulin

Cindy September 28th 05 04:16 AM

Woman up a radio tower

A 30-06 will bring them down every time!

weinerdog the 4th September 28th 05 04:39 AM

Woman up a radio tower

wrote in message
A woman in Florida has climed halfway up a radio tower in Florida and
she is threating to jump.Fox tv news.
cuhulin

That's Anne Coulter. She's threatening to stay
there unless they get her on 500 stations. (****)

[email protected] September 28th 05 05:27 AM

Woman up a radio tower

The luverly Miss Ann Coulter isn't that dumb.Hey,I saw Michelle Malkin
on Fox tv a little while ago,,, she is cute.
cuhulin

BDK September 28th 05 07:43 AM

Woman up a radio tower

In article ,
says...
The luverly Miss Ann Coulter isn't that dumb.Hey,I saw Michelle Malkin
on Fox tv a little while ago,,, she is cute.
cuhulin

Ann Coulter is lovely?

Yikes! You need to see a eye doc, quick!

BDK

weinerdog the 4th September 28th 05 01:49 PM

Woman up a radio tower

"BDK" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
The luverly Miss Ann Coulter isn't that dumb.Hey,I saw Michelle Malkin
on Fox tv a little while ago,,, she is cute.
cuhulin

Ann Coulter is lovely?

Yikes! You need to see a eye doc, quick!

BDK

I agree, AC is what we call a '2 bag woman'.....
Ya put two paper grocery bags over her dog face
mug while yer friggin her just in case one falls off.

[email protected] September 28th 05 02:56 PM

Woman up a radio tower

Yes,Ann Coulter is very luverly.And she is mighty dang smart too.I love

[email protected] September 28th 05 03:01 PM

Woman up a radio tower

So,what happened to that woman up the radio tower in Florida? Did she
climb back down or what? I hope she climbed back down or somebody
rescued her.All I saw on Fox tv news last night was a few seconds blurb
about it.
cuhulin

BDK September 28th 05 04:10 PM

Woman up a radio tower

In article ,
says...
Yes,Ann Coulter is very luverly.And she is mighty dang smart too.I love
the luverly Miss Ann Coulter.
cuhulin

Fine, you can have "her". LOL!

She's sumthin', but I'm not sure what!