RadioBanter

-   -   Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/79624-kiwa-air-core-loop-ebay.html)

[email protected] October 1st 05 04:50 PM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

I just noticed it this morning. It's auction 5812934893.

With the bidding already over $350, though, I have to wonder whether it
wouldn't make more sense to buy a new Quantum QX Pro Loop for around
$300. From what I can gather from the many reports I've heard, the
Quantum is just as good as the Kiwa.

Steve

Brian Hill October 1st 05 05:07 PM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just noticed it this morning. It's auction 5812934893.

With the bidding already over $350, though, I have to wonder whether it
wouldn't make more sense to buy a new Quantum QX Pro Loop for around
$300. From what I can gather from the many reports I've heard, the
Quantum is just as good as the Kiwa.

Steve

I used to have a Quantum and it is a very good product for $300. I doubt I
would pay the usual $500 + on Ebay for the Kiwa.

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

RHF October 1st 05 06:36 PM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

Steve - Usually in the Shot-Outs they match-up about even.

chef@dennys October 1st 05 09:16 PM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

Kiwa discontinuing these was a very stupid move on their part. Hard to think
of any discontinued product that still brings demand like this at top
dollar. Someone needs to make a fortune and start building this original
design again.

oups.com...

RHF October 1st 05 11:47 PM

Kiwa Multi-Band AM Pickup {MAP} Speaker with HF Filter

Steve,

[email protected] October 2nd 05 02:20 AM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

If I was going to buy one,I would buy a new one.
cuhulin

[email protected] October 2nd 05 02:22 AM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

They will probally start making them again in China or India,if there is
enough demand for them.
cuhulin

RHF October 3rd 05 02:11 AM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

Steve,

[email protected] October 3rd 05 02:41 AM

Kiwa Air Core Loop on Ebay

People are free to spend their money as they see fit, but I do think
the bidding is too high given that a new Quantum QX Pro Loop is $300
NEW.

It's always interesting to see just HOW high these people will bid,
though.

Steve

RHF October 3rd 05 03:55 AM

Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna on eBay