Old October 2nd 05, 11:18 PM
Dan

Default Bushes Fault

I have seen that water is a big killer in our society.
More under age kids die from drowning than from gun play.
And just look what it has done recently in the south.
I think Bush has a moral obligation to ban water with a executive order and
save us all.
If he does nothing about this killer water then it is his fault due to
indecision
Oh yeah,
I have to work tomorrow and that is Bushes fault also.
I will think of a reason later.

Dan

Old October 2nd 05, 11:57 PM
Greg

From: "Dan"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:18:09 -0700
Subject: Bushes Fault

I have seen that water is a big killer in our society.
More under age kids die from drowning than from gun play.
And just look what it has done recently in the south.
I think Bush has a moral obligation to ban water with a executive order and
save us all.
If he does nothing about this killer water then it is his fault due to
indecision
Oh yeah,
I have to work tomorrow and that is Bushes fault also.
I will think of a reason later.

Dan

Don't expect him to do anything, as he is in the pocket of Big Water.

Greg

Old October 3rd 05, 08:39 AM

Dan wrote:
I have seen that water is a big killer in our society.
More under age kids die from drowning than from gun play.
And just look what it has done recently in the south.
I think Bush has a moral obligation to ban water with a executive order and
save us all.
If he does nothing about this killer water then it is his fault due to
indecision
Oh yeah,
I have to work tomorrow and that is Bushes fault also.
I will think of a reason later.

Dan

Presumably, this (failure of an) analogy intends to liken water with
guns.

The problem with this failure of an analogy, is that water is almost
never lethal and is even less often used as a weapon, and it would not
be particularly socially dangerous if people carried spray-bottles of
water around for self-defense. :P

Yeah, his analogy was silly, but then any analogy between a beverage
and a device specifically engineered to kill, would have to be
suspicious. :P

So sco no impact in any argument for or against gun control.
Absolutely irrelevent to answering that question.

Let's talk about the responsibility of the head of government to make
sure EVERYTHING works at all levels of government, and to protect us
from forseeable dangers like Hurricane Katrina, with a great deal more
competency than was seen inside FEMA and out.

When the whole system fails, as it did spectacularly in New Orleans,
THEY (all the way up to Bush) MUST be held accountable as well.
(Unless you want us to be unprepared again when a similar threat
emerges in the future. Then by all means, let the Executive branch
slither out of their part of responsibility for purely political
reasons and believe the spin that it's just a few terrible Democrats in
Louisiana that caused the entire system to fail, including many
documented FEMA failures. Show us all you care more about your party
and ideology than you do American and Americans and more about the past
than the future.

Don't let the Feds avoid instituting safeguards like DRILLS to verify
that all the states are on-board and ready, and find and iron out all
the kinks by practicing *before* an emergency happens?

FEMA pre-Bush was competent. Now it has demonstrated a tendency for
incompetence. We need to fix it, and Bush has to be held responsible
for not protecting the homeland better, most especially as he tries to
claim somehow that he has made America safer... a crazy claim when
compared against actual statistics on terror attack totals, but one the
neocons refuse to give up.

So sad, we're so far off track as a nation. It's so bad, 2/3 of us
actually sense it's off track. And it's as much Bush's fault as any
other person in America today.

So yeah, blame Bush.

Old October 3rd 05, 08:49 AM

Bush's chickens are starting to come home to roost, in the form of
increased violent political instability throughout the world, badly
dysfunctional foreign relations even with most allies, dissent and
conflict as the dividers have done their best to dis-unite us as a
people, just as Bush claimed he wouldn't.

At some point you have to look a fraud in the face and say "we see
you're a fraud, playing us for fools. It's time you dealt honestly
with the American people. Too many of us believe nothing you say any
longer, and that IN ITSELF is in indictment of our miserable excuse for
a President, George W. Bush.

Old October 3rd 05, 08:43 AM

Dan wrote:
[...]

So yeah, blame Bush. You sure had no trouble blaming Clinton for lying
about sex and ignoring all the many things he did very well, like
building a surplus, ending permanent welfare, and creating jobs, and
most especially, working very well with our allies.

Bush can do none of these things well. Turns out he can't even protect
us very well even after we gave him his war, his Patriot Act with
sweeping new powers, a reorganization of intelligence into a new
department, and when the chips are down, Homeland Security was a
no-show for two days.

Talk about miserable failure.

Old October 3rd 05, 06:06 PM
Cindy, Jack, Mike

When water is outlawed... Only outlaws will have water!

According to his worshipness the royal honorable Louis Farakhan, Bush and
other "Whiteys" blew up the levee in New Orleans.

From his Royalness...
"In a tiny town in Mexico, called Tepotzlan, there is a mountain on the top
of which is the ruins of a temple dedicated to Quetzalcoatl, the
Christ-figure of Central and South America--a mountain which I have climbed
several times. However, on the night of September 17, 1985, I was carried up
on that mountain, in a vision, with a few friends of mine. As we reached the
top of the mountain, a Wheel, or what you call an unidentified flying
object, appeared at the side of the mountain and called to me to come up
into the Wheel. Three metal legs appeared from the Wheel, giving me the
impression that it was going to land, but it never came over the mountain.

Being somewhat afraid, I called to the members of my party to come with me,
but a voice came from the Wheel saying, "Not them; just you." I was told to
relax and a beam of light came from the Wheel and I was carried up on this
beam of light into the Wheel.

I sat next to the pilot; however, I could not see him. I could only feel his
presence. As the Wheel lifted off from the side of the mountain, moving at a
terrific speed, I know I was being transported to the Mother Wheel, which is
a human-built planet-a half-mile by a half-mile that the Honorable Elijah
Muhammad had taught us of for nearly 60 years. The pilot, knowing that I was
fearful of seeing this great, mechanical object in the sky, maneuvered his
craft in such a way that I would not see the Mother Wheel (Plane) and then
backed quickly into it and docked in a tunnel. I was escorted by the pilot
to a door and admitted into a room."

Old October 3rd 05, 06:20 PM
Cindy, Jack, Mike

There may be a connection between Louis Farakhan and the 80's pop group
called Journey...

Fact:
The pop group Journey was an all white band!

Fact:
One of their biggest hit songs was titled "Wheel in the SKY"

Fact:
The definition of a Journey:
The act of traveling from one place to another; a trip.

Is it possible that they are responsible for Louis Farakhans abduction?

Old October 3rd 05, 06:23 PM
Cindy, Jack, Mike

Name Generator
http://www.fadetoblack.com/namegenerator/

Old October 3rd 05, 10:39 PM

- well, I went to the Name Genrator and Plugged in

George Bush

- And the name Generator said:

From this day forward, you shall be known by all your brothers and

sisters as:

Zuwadza

Zuwadza.. He takes a Drink now and again

- So I went to the Name Genrator again

and Plugged in

President Bunnypants

And the name Generator said:

From this day forward, you shall be known by all your brothers and

sisters as:

Shuakhwe

Shuakhwe.. he takes a drink now and again . .

Old October 4th 05, 12:36 AM

I always Blame Everything bad on whomever the current prez
is.Therefore,,, I BLAME bush!
cuhulin

Is it Steveo's Fault moparholic CB 4 January 21st 05 08:00 AM
Is it Steveo's Fault Frank Gilliland Swap 1 January 21st 05 08:00 AM
Is it Steveo's Fault moparholic Swap 2 January 21st 05 04:35 AM
How to trace a current fault. Joe McElvenney Homebrew 10 March 19th 04 11:08 PM
How to trace a current fault. Joe McElvenney Homebrew 0 March 18th 04 06:18 PM