RadioBanter

-   -   Rx Yaesu FR101 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/79684-rx-yaesu-fr101.html)

D.K. October 5th 05 10:30 AM

Rx Yaesu FR101

Hi,
I'm just cleaning up an old lady, a Rx YAESU FR 101. I it found last
month on eBay.de. Realy a bargain ! Works marvellous ! It's worth spending
some time to make it younger.
The S meter is not illuminated . Before opening it in order to change the
lamp, I'm wondering if there is any l inside.
Is it a simple trick to calibrate the 100 kHz window ? The drum inside is a
bit off-frequency, the system is like a clock-work (splendid !) and it MUST
be something anywhere to calibrate it !
Can anybody give me the infos ?
Thanks in advance

D. Kremp