RadioBanter

-   -   Cuhulin (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/79697-cuhulin.html)

Torvald October 5th 05 08:33 PM

Cuhulin

Why does this moron post about subjects he knows nothing about?

Does he even "own" a shortwave receiver?

I've got questions, Cuhulin doesn't have an answer.....

Torvald Johnson

Ya sure you betcha'

john sumner October 5th 05 08:46 PM

Cuhulin

"Torvald" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why does this moron post about subjects he knows nothing about?

Does he even "own" a shortwave receiver?

I've got questions, Cuhulin doesn't have an answer.....

Torvald Johnson

Ya sure you betcha'

Tor why do you really care, just ignore the troll, put him in your kill file

[email protected] October 5th 05 09:14 PM

Cuhulin

Like that married Irish woman always says,,,,,, Who the H... is cuhulin?
cuhulin

[email protected] October 5th 05 09:15 PM

Cuhulin

Hello,Torvald,,, hows it hangin,baby?
cuhulin

[email protected] October 5th 05 09:17 PM

Cuhulin

Torvald ought to see them two pretty gals that moved in next door to me.
cuhulin

[email protected] October 5th 05 09:19 PM

Cuhulin

Torvald whatever her name is,,, South Carolina.
cuhulin