Old October 17th 05, 01:13 PM
Brian Hill

Default Russian Radio

"dxAce" wrote in message
Old Russian Radio site:

http://oldradio.onego.ru/index.html

Thanks to ARRL article:

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2005/10/14/1/?nc=1

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I've seen it before. They got some cool stuff. I found it whene I was trying
to get my hands on one of those Zvezda- 54s.

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old October 17th 05, 01:19 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Old Russian Radio site:

http://oldradio.onego.ru/index.html

Thanks to ARRL article:

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2005/10/14/1/?nc=1

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I've seen it before. They got some cool stuff. I found it whene I was trying
to get my hands on one of those Zvezda- 54s.

That one reminds me of those on the table juke box selectors that used to be in
restaurants years ago.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 17th 05, 03:20 PM

Table juke box selectors,,,, How well do I remember them! I have spent
many a dollar before putting pocket change in those things.In 1965,I was
sitting at the counter in a cafe in beautifull down town Killeen,Texas
(Fort Hood) and I plopped a dime in one of them juke box selectors.I had
a long hair song playing on there.The waitress girl behind the counter
said,Who picked that song to play? I just sat there eating my hamburger
and I didn't say a word.
cuhulin

Old October 17th 05, 05:16 PM

And most people in this news group know you are NOT this cuhulin.You are
not fooling anybody but yourself.
cuhulin

Old October 17th 05, 05:18 PM

A pop up sign thingy said you do not exist.I am not joking.
cuhulin

Old October 17th 05, 06:08 PM

www.devilfinder.com Sargent Rink Scott Air Force Base Illinois 1963

I just now remembered the last name of that sawed off wrinkled face
U.S.Army Sargent whom was at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois when I was
there in 1963 from January through October 1963.(ARADCOM) He always
liked to snag somebody for whatever s... details he had in mind,even
when we were suppose to be off duty after 5:00 PM and on weekends
too.(you just had to like that old buzzard!,I usually tried to steer
clear of him,but really,he was an A OK guy) One time,he snagged four of
us to move a small wooden storage shed (it was still full of tools too)
from where it was sitting to another spot about fifty feet away.Sargent
Rink,I am pretty sure there must be a least a few dozen Forklifts on
this here Air Force Base,I said to Sargent Rink.Somebody went and found
a Forklift.
cuhulin

Old October 17th 05, 06:20 PM

It was the theme music from The Thin Man movie I had playing on that
juke box in that cafe.
cuhulin

Old October 17th 05, 06:30 PM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

That one reminds me of those on the table juke box selectors that used to
be in
restaurants years ago.

dxAce
Michigan