Old October 22nd 05, 06:04 AM
SR

Default HOLLOWEEN POST: Lost Radio Signals in Space

Signals travel up out of Earth's Atmosphere and they keep
on traveling into outer Space forever.

Now wouldn't it be really something that an old enemy signal of
yesterday year came back to earth and was picked up be the US Navy?

SR
Old October 22nd 05, 05:50 PM

Those signals never come back to Earth.(I am not talking about
Moonbouncing in this case,or bouncing signals off of other things in
Outer Space) They keep on going outward toward the edge of the Universe
and perhaps beyond.Outer Space is not a Vacuum.Most of the Matter in
Outer Space is in the form of Invisible Gas/Gases.
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 05, 05:58 PM

I reckon you are right about the Ionosphere.(learn something new every
day) How about the light from a candle,a match,a firefly,flashlight,or
whatever.
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 05, 06:15 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

SR wrote:
Signals travel up out of Earth's Atmosphere and they keep
on traveling into outer Space forever.

Not all of them do. Longer wavelength signals like those in the
broadcast band do not penetrate the ionosphere.

Old October 23rd 05, 05:24 PM

Albert Einstine.He was pretty smart,, but that does not mean he was
absolutely right on everything.He was only Human,ya know!
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 05:28 PM

Time,,, so-called Time,,, Does NOT Exist.So-called "time" for us is only
a Human Yardstick for Measuring "Time"
Therefore,I,cuhulin am always Right.
cuhulin

Old October 23rd 05, 05:36 PM

Let me told y'all a little True story.Larry Smith's pawn shop on
McDowell Road here in beautifull Jackson,Mississippi.A few years ago,I
was prowling around in Larry (my middle name is Larry) Smith's pawn
shop,digging around in there at old tools and Larry Smith's uncle was in
there and he called me Ralph.Seee,y'all need to understood,, for a
little while in there (that grin on Larry Smith's face) my name was
Ralph.grin
cuhulin