RadioBanter

-   -   major update to my web site (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/80982-major-update-my-web-site.html)

mike maghakian October 30th 05 11:13 PM

major update to my web site

We have moved this summer across town to a newer bigger house and now have a
dedicated room to display my radio collection numbering over 100.
please visit it at http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

I hope to have more time this winter to expand the site further

mike maghakian October 31st 05 03:33 AM

major update to my web site

if it has a 1/4 inch shaft, it should work

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mike M.,

Do your Metal Tuning Knobs 'fit' the Kenwood R-5000 Receiver ?
KNOBS = http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/knob.htm

i want to know ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

RadioGuy October 31st 05 12:59 PM

major update to my web site

mike maghakian wrote in message
We have moved this summer across town to a newer bigger house and now have

dedicated room to display my radio collection numbering over 100.
please visit it at http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

I hope to have more time this winter to expand the site further

And to think... my (departed) friend, Hank Holbrook, became a SWL legend and
only used a couple of beat up radios in his entire life to QSL untold
thousands of broadcasts, emissions and communications.

[email protected] October 31st 05 01:33 PM

major update to my web site

All of my radios are all old beat up Goodwill thrift store and Salvation
Army and Rescue Mission and fleamarket and junk shop old beat up
radios.You can't get gooder than that.
cuhulin

James Douglas October 31st 05 01:53 PM

major update to my web site

mike maghakian wrote:
We have moved this summer across town to a newer bigger house and now have a
dedicated room to display my radio collection numbering over 100.
please visit it at http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

I hope to have more time this winter to expand the site further

I gotta ask, what does the wife think about a room of radios, also I can
see many duplicates, spare parts?

[email protected] October 31st 05 02:09 PM

major update to my web site

Well,it depends on the wife,,, I guess.You need a wife whom doesn't mind
having a house full of radios.
cuhulin

[email protected] October 31st 05 02:11 PM

major update to my web site

You got any spare wives?
cuhulin

mike maghakian November 1st 05 05:34 AM

major update to my web site

she did some of the decorating for the room and doesn't mind it.
there really are no duplicates, just variations. like a Sony 6800 white and
orange versions

[email protected] November 1st 05 06:17 AM

major update to my web site

My little doggy doesn't care how much junk I have around here,,, and
with that,,, I need to get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin