RadioBanter

-   -   Shortwave (HF) Noise Problems (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/81032-shortwave-hf-noise-problems.html)

RHF October 31st 05 02:29 PM

Shortwave (HF) Noise Problems

For One and All,

Here is a quick half a webpage read

"Shortwave (HF) Noise Problems" - by "RF Junkie"

http://www.geocities.com/qrp_baluns/SW-noise.html

Here is a list of possible sources of noise . . .

You can make a simple detector by . . .

take a look - iane ~ RHF
.
.
Tous Sont Bienvenus ! - - - Groupe par Radio
d'auditeur d'onde courte pour des Antennes de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Alle Sind Willkommen ! - - - Shortwave Radiozuhörer
Gruppe für SWL Antennen
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Tutti Sono Benvenuti ! - - - Gruppo Radiofonico
dell'ascoltatore di onda corta per le Antenne di SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Todos São Bem-vindos ! - - - Grupo de Rádio
do ouvinte do Shortwave para Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Все *адушны ! - - - Группа оператора
на приеме коротковолнового диапазона
Radio для Aнтенн SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
¡Todos Son Agradables! - - - Grupo de Radio del oyente
de la onda corta para las Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
= = = = = Translation = = = = =
All are Welcome - - - To Join the Shortwave Listeners
(SWL) Antenna Group on YAHOO !
.
.
.. .

[email protected] October 31st 05 02:45 PM

Shortwave (HF) Noise Problems

Them yahoo groups,,, Forget IT! I HATE yahoo!!!! Do some of y'all
remember yahoo was spamming millions of people with Unsolicited
marketing spam emails a few years ago? I,Me,finally got ahold of that
hot shot Son Of A Bitch!!!! M..... F..... at yahoo! I got them to STOP
smamming me!!! F..K yahoo!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] October 31st 05 02:46 PM

Shortwave (HF) Noise Problems

yahoo SUCKS DICKS!!!
cuhulin

RHF October 31st 05 03:21 PM

Shortwave (HF) Noise Problems

Why "Cuhulin" I thought that some people
called you . . . an Old YAHOO ! :o) ~ RHF