Old November 10th 05, 04:55 AM
m II

Default Truly Great Radio

John Barnard wrote:

I wonder if he saw all of those dog's behinds tooting?

It needed no saying.

It was a veritable hurricane of gaseous doggy bile that hit the
trembling Cuhulin's anxious nostrils..

As a side note, the renowned Cuhulin actually starred in a remake of
Citizen Kanine..I still remember the touching death bed scene, where a
diseased and dying Cuhulin is heard to moan...'Blueberry..Blueberry.."

mike
Old November 10th 05, 09:25 PM
RHF

M II - More Can-a-Duha Drivel !
[ Thinking While Can-a-Duha-ian = TWC ]

The Topic was "Truly Great Radio" and NOT
the base natural of your Can-a-Duha-ian Psychic.

have an all american day ~ RHF
Old November 10th 05, 10:25 PM

RHF,show us that picture again,Worlds Best Radio.
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 12:13 AM
RHF

Cuhulin,

Here are two closed eBay Auction Listing with Photos
of Zenith "430" Series AM/FM Radios.

Zenith AM/FM Radio Model E430W
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heirloom-Quality...temZ6551940482

Zenith AM/FM Radio Model R430W
Table Top Radio with Bass Boost

Note - These were early Transistor Radios that were still built
using older Tube Radio design and construction techniques.

that's all folks ~ RHF
Old November 13th 05, 12:44 AM

Nice looking radios.I am not going to bid on one of them though.
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 12:53 AM
Roger

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cuhulin,

Here are two closed eBay Auction Listing with Photos
of Zenith "430" Series AM/FM Radios.

Zenith AM/FM Radio Model E430W
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heirloom-Quality...temZ6551940482

Zenith AM/FM Radio Model R430W
Table Top Radio with Bass Boost

Note - These were early Transistor Radios that were still built
using older Tube Radio design and construction techniques.

that's all folks ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

They are both old junk

Old November 13th 05, 01:35 AM

Junk is those new radios (boom boxes and such like) you see nowdays in
the wal mart and similar stores.Frankly,I wouldn't have one of those
pieces of Junk.
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 01:47 AM

If I see one of them waiting on me at the Goodwill store,I will buy it
for about four dollars or if someone has one for sale (but not on ebay,I
don't ebay) at what I think is a resonable price,I will buy it,maybe.
cuhulin

Old November 13th 05, 12:17 PM
Greg

From: "Roger"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:53:58 GMT
Subject: Truly Great Radio

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heirloom-Quality...0QQitemZ655194
0482

Zenith AM/FM Radio Model R430W
Table Top Radio with Bass Boost

Note - These were early Transistor Radios that were still built
using older Tube Radio design and construction techniques.

that's all folks ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

They are both old junk

"One man's junk is another man's treasure."

Greg