RadioBanter

-   -   Lloyd Davies joins Roger in the Cocksuckers Lounge (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/81950-re-lloyd-davies-joins-roger-cocksuckers-lounge.html)

[email protected] November 14th 05 03:02 AM

Lloyd Davies joins Roger in the Cocksuckers Lounge

Roger Fredinburg www.regularguy.com when his radio talk show used to
be on the air here in Jackson,I once heard Roger say,Martha Stewart is
so frigid that if she sat down in a puddle of water,it would turn into
ice.Martha Stewart once got her gardener guy pinned between the mirror
and the mail box or a post or something with her SUV vehicle and she was
cussin him out about something or the other,I once read about it on the
internet.Hey,do a search for,Prison Penpals.
cuhulin