Old November 14th 05, 10:01 PM
dxAce

Default DX Season

The leaves are raked, the nights are long and the bands are open.

It's DX Season!

(My R7 is in the shop, but hopefully back soon)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old November 15th 05, 01:02 AM
Michael Lawson

"dxAce" wrote in message
The leaves are raked, the nights are long and the bands are open.

It's DX Season!

Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!

Now, if the darn weather will stop feeling
like early-mid September and more like
November....

--Mike L.

Old November 15th 05, 01:01 AM
Brenda Ann

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message
The leaves are raked, the nights are long and the bands are open.

It's DX Season!

Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!

Bugs AND Daffy: 6 Meter E-Skip Season!

Old November 15th 05, 02:07 AM
Tony Meloche

Michael Lawson wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

The leaves are raked, the nights are long and the bands are open.

It's DX Season!

Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!

Now, if the darn weather will stop feeling
like early-mid September and more like
November....

--Mike L.

Be careful what you wish for! :)

Tony

Old November 15th 05, 02:25 AM
Michael Lawson

"Tony Meloche" wrote in message
Michael Lawson wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

The leaves are raked, the nights are long and the bands are open.

It's DX Season!

Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!

Now, if the darn weather will stop feeling
like early-mid September and more like
November....

--Mike L.

Be careful what you wish for! :)

Ha. I've been wishing for more rain since April,
and I'm still waiting. In a bizarre sort of way, if it
weren't for Rita and Katrina, the Ohio Valley would
have had a severe drought this year, rather than the
moderately severe one we had.

--Mike L.

Old November 15th 05, 03:55 PM
MnMikew

Michael Lawson wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

The leaves are raked, the nights are long and the bands are open.

It's DX Season!

Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!
Bugs: DX Season!!
Daffy: Program Listening Season!!

Now, if the darn weather will stop feeling
like early-mid September and more like
November....

--Mike L.

Be careful what you wish for! :)

Ha. I've been wishing for more rain since April,
and I'm still waiting. In a bizarre sort of way, if it
weren't for Rita and Katrina, the Ohio Valley would
have had a severe drought this year, rather than the
moderately severe one we had.

--Mike L.

We supposed to get 4-8" of snow by Wed. here in MN. It's comin your way
Mike.

Old November 15th 05, 04:43 PM
Michael Lawson

Michael Lawson wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

Let's hope so. I personally like the winter months, but
I know I'm in the definite minority around locally.

--Mike L.

Old November 15th 05, 03:28 AM

68 degrees outside right now.Good sleeping weather.
cuhulin

Old November 17th 05, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We got some rain last night and the weather turned colder,it is 46
degrees outside right now.The women next door are doing fine.The last
radio I bought at the Goodwill store about a month ago is my Elgin
AM/FM/Clock radio I bought for one dollar and fifty cents.It works
perfectly,a very nice radio..
cuhulin

7-9 Hurricanes Predicted This Season, 3-5 ''major'' David Shortwave 4 May 17th 05 03:17 PM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 1st 04 09:32 PM
Starting Date For New B04 Schedule Season: When ? Robert11 Shortwave 1 October 24th 04 05:05 PM
Thunderstorm Season N8KDV Shortwave 19 March 6th 04 10:52 AM
AURORA SEASON Igor Gros Shortwave 3 August 27th 03 07:42 AM