Old November 15th 05, 04:15 AM
RHF

Default Need Info on Roelof Bakker [PA0RDT] "Mini-Whip" Active Antenna

Steve Muldoon [N8KOM]

Roelof Bakker's "PA0RDT Mini-Whip".
http://beaconworld.org.uk/images1/al...iwhiplarge.jpg

I have also added a new antenna recently, the amazing
little "mini-whip" designed and developed by fellow
Dutch NDB Enthusiast Roelof Bakker, PA0RDT.

This small 'active whip' is not much longer than my pen,
and works very well from its perch at the top of my bird
feeding station in my back garden.

If space is a problem at your QTH, or you are planning
some outdoor operating in the near future, one of these
impressive little devices might be just what you are
looking for.

NOTE - There seems to be few references to the PA0RDT
"Mini-Whip" Active Antenna.

~ RHF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/

= = = In ,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/6525
= = = "Steve Muldoon" n8kom@w... wrote:

Greetings All -

Can anyone provide, or direct me to design information
or reference material for the Roelof Bakker PA0RDT
"Mini-Whip" Active antenna?

Saw a reference to this Antenna on the BeaconWorld website.

http://beaconworld.org.uk/beaconrx.htm

Thanks - Steve N8KOM
Old November 15th 05, 05:15 AM

Them birds are going poopy whip all over your mini-whip too.
cuhulin

Old November 15th 05, 11:00 PM
johan aeq

Hello,
Roel lives in The Netherlands in Middelburg.
His emailadres is @amsat.org.
I suggest you should email him.
If you like i can give you his telephonenumber or addres....
Greetings Johan PE1AEQ

"RHF" schreef in bericht
ups.com...

= = = "Steve Muldoon" n8kom@w... wrote:

Greetings All -

Can anyone provide, or direct me to design information
or reference material for the Roelof Bakker PA0RDT
"Mini-Whip" Active antenna?

Saw a reference to this Antenna on the BeaconWorld website.

http://beaconworld.org.uk/beaconrx.htm

Thanks - Steve N8KOM
.
.
. .
.

Old November 16th 05, 10:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
RHF

Johan Aeg - Thank You for the Offer ~ RHF

I now have Roelof Bakker's eMail Address and have sent him
an eMail with some Questions about the PA0RDT "Mini-Whip"
Active Antenna.
http://beaconworld.org.uk/images1/al...iwhiplarge.jpg
Old November 16th 05, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Only European phone calls I ever handled before was when that married
Irish woman (she had emailed me first and she told me to get the hell
off the internet and plug in my damn phone) wayyyyyy over yonder across
the big pond phoned me and she wished me a Happy Birthday.
cuhulin