RadioBanter

-   -   Foul mouthed fishermen (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82052-foul-mouthed-fishermen.html)

[email protected] November 15th 05 10:01 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

Or at any rate, I assume they're fishermen. Audible here in Brooklyn on
6217.5 khz.

dxAce November 15th 05 10:17 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

wrote:

Or at any rate, I assume they're fishermen. Audible here in Brooklyn on
6217.5 khz.

Yeah, I've heard them cussing up a storm on various frequencies over the years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

john November 15th 05 11:01 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

"dxAce" wrote in message

Or at any rate, I assume they're fishermen. Audible here in Brooklyn on
6217.5 khz.

Yeah, I've heard them cussing up a storm on various frequencies over the

years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

real people use real language and all forms of it so grow up!

dxAce November 15th 05 11:07 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

john wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Or at any rate, I assume they're fishermen. Audible here in Brooklyn on
6217.5 khz.

Yeah, I've heard them cussing up a storm on various frequencies over the

years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

real people use real language and all forms of it so grow up!

What does listening to the fishermen cuss and indicating that one has done so
have to do with growing up, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Dan Morisseau November 16th 05 05:07 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

john wrote:

real people use real language and all forms of it so grow up!

Real people use capitalization, punctuation and grammar. Illiterate,
retarded trolls do not!

--
Milepost 11.7 - UPRR Jeff City Sub - N 38°34'53", W 90°22'32", 680'
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to

an old friend November 16th 05 05:35 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

dxAce wrote:
john wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Or at any rate, I assume they're fishermen. Audible here in Brooklyn on
6217.5 khz.

Yeah, I've heard them cussing up a storm on various frequencies over the

years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

real people use real language and all forms of it so grow up!

What does listening to the fishermen cuss and indicating that one has done so
have to do with growing up, 'tard boy?

it shows that theposter complaining about it needs a life

dxAce
Michigan
USA

john November 16th 05 08:55 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

"Dan Morisseau" wrote in message
john wrote:

real people use real language and all forms of it so grow up!

Real people use capitalization, punctuation and grammar. Illiterate,
retarded trolls do not!

--
Milepost 11.7 - UPRR Jeff City Sub - N 38°34'53", W 90°22'32", 680'
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
visit violence on those who would do us harm"

Yes and only arseholes complain about such trivia when they have no other
comment.

Once again if you don't like what you are listening to then tune to
somewhere else.

[email protected] November 16th 05 09:24 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

Foul mouthed? www.devilfinder.com emma come first joke
cuhulin

[email protected] November 16th 05 09:27 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

Real people do cuss once in a while.Don't cuss,call Gus and he will cuss
for all of us.
cuhulin

Brian Hill November 16th 05 10:15 PM

Foul mouthed fishermen

"dxAce" wrote in message

Or at any rate, I assume they're fishermen. Audible here in Brooklyn on
6217.5 khz.

Yeah, I've heard them cussing up a storm on various frequencies over the
years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I myself, Will never ever ever fish or hunt with people that don't foul
mouths. Thank you very much. The more primative, the better!

BH