RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Shabelle (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82100-radio-shabelle.html)

dxAce November 16th 05 08:54 PM

Radio Shabelle

Radio Shabelle (Somalia) making a very weak appearance on 6960.1 this afternoon
at 2050.

S/off is listed as 2100, it's a pity they don't stay on an hour or two longer
propagation wise.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce November 16th 05 09:02 PM

Radio Shabelle

dxAce wrote:

Radio Shabelle (Somalia) making a very weak appearance on 6960.1 this afternoon
at 2050.

S/off is listed as 2100, it's a pity they don't stay on an hour or two longer
propagation wise.

Pulled the plug at 2101.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian Hill November 16th 05 10:17 PM

Radio Shabelle

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio Shabelle (Somalia) making a very weak appearance on 6960.1 this
afternoon
at 2050.

S/off is listed as 2100, it's a pity they don't stay on an hour or two
longer
propagation wise.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's a good one ace.

BH

clifto November 18th 05 12:58 AM

Radio Shabelle

dxAce wrote:
Radio Shabelle (Somalia) making a very weak appearance on 6960.1 this afternoon
at 2050.

Excellent catch!

dxAce November 19th 05 06:30 PM

Radio Shabelle

dxAce wrote:

Radio Shabelle (Somalia) making a very weak appearance on 6960.1 this afternoon
at 2050.

S/off is listed as 2100, it's a pity they don't stay on an hour or two longer
propagation wise.

I've sent a reception report. We'll see what happens.

dxAce
Michigan
USA