RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Oman (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82323-radio-oman.html)

dxAce November 19th 05 02:25 PM

Radio Oman

Radio Oman heard here in English on 15140 at 1415 with western pop music.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce November 19th 05 03:02 PM

Radio Oman

dxAce wrote:

Radio Oman heard here in English on 15140 at 1415 with western pop music.

Into Arabic at 1500.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] November 19th 05 03:36 PM

Radio Oman

Thanks for the tip. I heard them here, but I'm kicking myself for not
catching the English portion of their broadcast.

Steve

dxAce November 19th 05 03:49 PM

Radio Oman

wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I heard them here, but I'm kicking myself for not
catching the English portion of their broadcast.

There's always tomorrow.

dxAce
Michigan
USA