RadioBanter

-   -   FYI - Radio Enthusist and Collecter's Gear : McKay Dymek AM-5 and DA-5 on eBay (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82355-fyi-radio-enthusist-collecters-gear-mckay-dymek-am-5-da-5-ebay.html)

RHF December 17th 05 03:09 PM

FYI - Radio Enthusist and Collecter's Gear : McKay Dymek DA-5 on eBay

If Anyone Is Interested / For Your Information ,

There are currently one piece of AM/MW Radio Enthusiast
and Collector's Gear on eBay.

Mckay Dymek DA 5 Shielded Ferrite Rod Directional AM Antenna
with frequency and sensitivity controls.

eBay Auction Item # 5843371402
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5843371402

FWIW - This Auction ENDS : 23 DEC 2005 @ 09:50:16 PST

NOTICE - This is NOT my Auction and
I am NOT associated with the eBay Seller.
This Message is being Posted
for Informational Purposes Only.

know your seller and what they are selling
[ as always - buyer beware ]
life is a gamble and so is ebay ~ RHF

RHF January 6th 06 07:54 AM

FYI - Radio Enthusist and Collecter's Gear : McKay Dymek DA7 on eBay

If Anyone Is Interested / For Your Information ,

There are currently one piece of AM/MW Radio Enthusiast
and Collector's Gear on eBay.

McKay Dymek DA7 Shielded Ferrite Rod Directional AM Antenna
with frequency and sensitivity controls. {DA-7 DA 7}
Frequency Coverage is Long Wave and Medium Wave AM/BCB.

eBay Auction Item # 5850906427
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5850906427
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5850906427
Note - This Item is located in the UK.