RadioBanter

-   -   Wow! Interesting intercept (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82399-wow-interesting-intercept.html)

dxAce November 20th 05 05:27 PM

Wow! Interesting intercept

I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian Hill November 20th 05 05:35 PM

Wow! Interesting intercept

"dxAce" wrote in message
I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a
mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now that's some dangerous comms!

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

dxAce November 20th 05 05:44 PM

Wow! Interesting intercept

Brian Hill wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a
mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now that's some dangerous comms!

I just wish I'd had a tape running!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] November 20th 05 05:50 PM

Wow! Interesting intercept

I wouldn't even think of such a thing.
cuhulin

[email protected] November 20th 05 10:04 PM

Wow! Interesting intercept

dxAce wrote:
I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's a good way to get your ass in a world of trouble, I'd think.

Steve

dxAce November 20th 05 10:11 PM

Wow! Interesting intercept

wrote:

dxAce wrote:
I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's a good way to get your ass in a world of trouble, I'd think.

I'm not sure if it was somebody fooling around or a case of accidentally keying the
mike while talking to someone else.

There was an aircraft on the frequency at the time awaiting a phone patch.

I began running the tape after that and heard no more comments so I'm apt to think it
either came from the aircraft or from an Air Force ground station.

Certainly made me sit up and take notice!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Cmdr Buzz Corey November 21st 05 12:40 AM

Wow! Interesting intercept

dxAce wrote:
I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sounds like they don't even have half a mind to make a statement like that.

[email protected] November 21st 05 12:41 AM

Wow! Interesting intercept

I would think somebody at the FCC or some fed govt guy would have heard
that or somebody reported it to them and hopefully,they are checking it
out.
cuhulin

[email protected] November 21st 05 02:15 AM

Wow! Interesting intercept

dxAce wrote:
I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hoo Boy ! Its Eleven foot Pole territory..

or if one other person head this intercept,

It's Druge Terrtory

BE November 21st 05 03:37 AM

Wow! Interesting intercept

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:44:14 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
I'm monitoring 11175 USB and just heard someone say that they had half a
mind to
shoot Air Force 1 down.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now that's some dangerous comms!

I just wish I'd had a tape running!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Or even one of those newfangled digital recorders.

Muhahhhahahhahah