RadioBanter

-   -   FA: ICOM IC-756Pro w/Extras - Excellent for SWBC and MW DX (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82441-fa-icom-ic-756pro-w-extras-excellent-swbc-mw-dx.html)

Guy Atkins November 21st 05 02:37 AM

FA: ICOM IC-756Pro w/Extras - Excellent for SWBC and MW DX

Hello,

My IC-756Pro is up for auction. If you are interested in ICOM's "Pro" series
of DSP transceivers, please check out:

This particular Pro is unique in that my use of it has been strictly
receive-only, for SWBC and MW DX. The original owner moved to another state
shortly after buying the transceiver and it was stored until I purchased it
for receiving use only. If you're after a 756Pro with "low mileage" on the
finals, this is the one. It is also a late serial number model,
incorporating all
factory improvements.

Thanks for looking!

Guy Atkins