RadioBanter

-   -   Laos (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82675-re-laos.html)

Rob November 24th 05 01:48 AM

Laos

Yea right....you hearing things again dip****?

Buy yourself a real radio and keep taking your meds

PS. Your wife says she aint coming back to your stupid ass
"dxAce" wrote in message
Lao National Radio heard here at 1159 with gongs leading up to ToH on

6130.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce November 24th 05 01:56 AM

Laos

Rob wrote:

Yea right....you hearing things again dip****?

I not only hear them, I've already got them QSL'd.

Buy yourself a real radio and keep taking your meds

I've got an R7, R8 and an R8B here.

LMAO at the clueless 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce November 26th 05 06:09 PM

Laos

Rob wrote:

I knew you had those rigs.....I'll say it again.....buy yourself a REAL
radio

What do you suggest, 'tard boy?