RadioBanter

-   -   W6OBB (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82676-w6obb.html)

dxAce November 24th 05 02:00 AM

W6OBB

Art Bell, W6OBB is currently up on 3840. 0200 UTC.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

MojaveDxer November 24th 05 02:56 AM

W6OBB

I guess crackpot Steve has finally left Art alone so the 3840 net is
back in action.

[email protected] November 24th 05 04:06 AM

W6OBB

I was thinking that Steve was in custody.

MojaveDxer November 24th 05 05:09 AM

W6OBB

Not unless Steve brought his rig to jail. Steve and Billy showed up
again tonight so Art moved to 3850 LSB

Froghorn November 24th 05 05:57 PM

W6OBB

oups.com...

There was some chatter about a jammer being caught on www.smeter.net

OregonMike November 25th 05 12:00 AM

W6OBB

MojaveDxer wrote:
I guess crackpot Steve has finally left Art alone so the 3840 net is
back in action.

The gatherings on 3840 kHz isn't a net though :)

OregonMike November 25th 05 12:02 AM

W6OBB

That's far from happening, though, in reality.
Steve Wingate will never be placed in custody for getting drunk and
acting like a fool on amateur radio while he still is a legally
licensed ham. Even after license revocation, it'd take quite some time
for anything of the "in custody" nature to materialize if ever.

OregonMike November 25th 05 12:14 AM

W6OBB

Billy is too much of an instigator and always has been. I remember his
first days with the current group and his stupid feuding with Orv,
K6UEY.