RadioBanter

-   -   EiBi's database and Acces (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/82737-eibis-database-acces.html)

[email protected] November 24th 05 06:21 PM

EiBi's database and Acces

I quite like EiBi's database which I use with Access as to be able to
look for specific stuff.

Unfortunately, I got an issue I don't know how to deal with (I'm not
really into Access). Some rows look like:

0000 1111 Sa G BBC Af 99999-d (actual record doesn't exist)
87888
45333
8788
7777 9999 Su F RFI Af 67667

How can I "write" all the empty fields at once with its appropriate
registers?

Thank you in advance for your replies and specially to the EiBi's
author.