RadioBanter

-   -   QSL Received (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/83035-qsl-received.html)

dxAce November 28th 05 09:38 PM

QSL Received

Received an RCI 60th Anniversary QSL today along with sked, stickers and
bookmarks.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

bpnjensen November 28th 05 10:32 PM

QSL Received

Received an RCI 60th Anniversary QSL today along with sked, stickers and
bookmarks.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

My God! The Irony! ;-)

BJ

dxAce November 29th 05 03:57 AM

QSL Received

Michael Lawson wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Received an RCI 60th Anniversary QSL today along with sked,

stickers and
bookmarks.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

My God! The Irony! ;-)

Ha. I'm sure Ace can make the distinction between
the hobby and not. ;-)

Yes, indeed.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce November 29th 05 04:02 AM

QSL Received

BE wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:38:45 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Received an RCI 60th Anniversary QSL today along with sked, stickers and
bookmarks.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Wow dx - that's the stupidest post you've ever made. Announcing a
Canaduh QSL like some dorky little kid that found a nickel. Man
you're a moron.

Try to catch up, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

BE November 29th 05 04:23 AM

QSL Received

wrote:

Received an RCI 60th Anniversary QSL today along with sked, stickers and
bookmarks.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Wow dx - that's the stupidest post you've ever made. Announcing a
Canaduh QSL like some dorky little kid that found a nickel. Man
you're a moron.

Try to catch up, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Almost up there with the time you suggested that newspaper censorship
was a good thing unless it leaned 'right'. Oh... and I've got the
thread if you want to see it.....

You big, dumb stupid.

BE

muhahhahhahhahhah