RadioBanter

-   -   6.240 Activity? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/83038-6-240-activity.html)

Brian Hill November 28th 05 10:56 PM

6.240 Activity?

Pirate Jack and Jill Radio is suppossed to be TX on 6.240 around this time.
Anybody copy? I've never heard them.

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

dxAce November 28th 05 11:10 PM

6.240 Activity?

Brian Hill wrote:

Pirate Jack and Jill Radio is suppossed to be TX on 6.240 around this time.
Anybody copy? I've never heard them.

Nothing here.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian Hill November 28th 05 11:32 PM

6.240 Activity?

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

Pirate Jack and Jill Radio is suppossed to be TX on 6.240 around this
time.
Anybody copy? I've never heard them.

Nothing here.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I got an entry in my log several years old stating "Columbian resistance/
Vos de la Resistance. The reason I looked it up was because i can hear some
jamming and that typically went with those transmissions. Are you familiar
with these comms Steve? And can you copy that jamming? And if so do they (
Columbian Resistance groups) still operate in that spectrum?