Old December 1st 05, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Planting phony stories

Enchanted Way in Dublin,Ireland actually does exist.I was in
Dingle,Ireland about sixty three years ago (funeral thingy) I saw a
trail cutting through the tall green grass,, it was a Leprechaun.I
wanted to run after it.
cuhulin

Old December 1st 05, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

yojimbo wrote:
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/007148.php

As we know now from the LATimes and the NYTimes, the Pentagon is paying an
outfit called the Lincoln Group to plant phony stories in the Iraqi press
about just how well things are going in Iraq.

Even the New York Liberal Times didn't say "phony stories". Where did
you find this raving lunatic? The Daily Worker? Was he walking the
street, yelling, "workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose
but your chains!"?

Old December 1st 05, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

David wrote:
I don't know about the L. A. Times, but the New York Times (no
relation) has been caught aiding the Administration's propaganda
campaign leading up to the fake Iraq war.

Cite.

The criminal White House

Got rid of them in 2000, kept them out in 2004. Thanks for a pleasant
memory.

would steer Judith Miller to Curveball, Miller would publish
Curveball's bull**** WMD fantasies, then Bunnypants would use the NY
Times stories as proof of Saddam's giant threat.

You have a fertile and overactive imagination.

Old December 1st 05, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Telamon wrote:
Joe Lieberman appears to be one of a handful of elected Democrats that
will stick to principle over party. He is one of the few Democrat
Senators I trust to speak the truth or do the right thing.

There was a period when it looked like Joe might have had a shot at the
title match, and I have to say that I could well have voted for him
under the right circumstances.

Old December 1st 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

NY Slimes,LA Slimes,,, they are all just alike.No Wonder the paper
editions of the organs of U.S.Ministry of Propaganda so-called
"newspapers" are failing so much nowdays.I Say,F..K em all Straight to
HELL!!!!
cuhulin

Old December 1st 05, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

"clifto" wrote in message
Telamon wrote:
Joe Lieberman appears to be one of a handful of elected Democrats that
will stick to principle over party. He is one of the few Democrat
Senators I trust to speak the truth or do the right thing.

There was a period when it looked like Joe might have had a shot at the
title match, and I have to say that I could well have voted for him
under the right circumstances.

Right circumstances...you mean, if he had've come right out and said:]

Vote For Me, I'm A Neo-Con Too, I'll Use Your Tax Dollars and Our National
Defense to Protect Israel.

Old December 1st 05, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

wrote in message
NY Slimes,LA Slimes,,, they are all just alike.No Wonder the paper
editions of the organs of U.S.Ministry of Propaganda so-called
"newspapers" are failing so much nowdays.I Say,F..K em all Straight to
HELL!!!!

I gotta say it's a cold day in hell -- superpatriots exalt the New York
Times and Joe LOSERman.

Old December 2nd 05, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

yojimbo wrote:
"clifto" wrote...
There was a period when it looked like Joe might have had a shot at the
title match, and I have to say that I could well have voted for him
under the right circumstances.

Right circumstances...you mean, if he had've come right out and said:]

Vote For Me, I'm A Neo-Con Too, I'll Use Your Tax Dollars and Our National
Defense to Protect Israel.

Nope. If he could have kept clear of the extreme left wing's agenda and
run on a nice centrist platform, I'd have had to think long and hard
about voting for him.

I don't like Israel. They kill our ships and our seamen without provocation.

Old December 2nd 05, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

yojimbo wrote:
I gotta say it's a cold day in hell -- superpatriots exalt the New York
Times and Joe LOSERman.

If you'd stop looking through a fog of liberalism, you'd notice a lot of
that.

Old December 3rd 05, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DX Ace,

Both the NYT and LAT buildings should be painted Red
{or at least Pink} - imho ~ RHF