RadioBanter

-   -   Shortwave Listener Baluns (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/83692-shortwave-listener-baluns.html)

[email protected] December 5th 05 07:50 PM

Shortwave Listener Baluns

www.geocities.com/qrp_baluns/LM.html
cuhulin

RHF December 6th 05 01:30 AM

Shortwave Listener Baluns

Cuhulin,

1. These are 'Make-in-America' - by "RF Junkie"
aka : Jason Erickson [KG7RO]
dba : Erickson Engineering
http://stores.ebay.com/ERICKSON-ENGINEERING

For Shortwave Listener's SWL) here are two to try :

2. Shortwave Longwire Antenna Balun Match 9:1 # SWLZ
READ - The "SWLZ" Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Balun
- by RF Junkie
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ETON-E...o/message/1005

Shortwave Longwire Antenna Balun Match 9:1 # LMZ-75
READ - LMZ-75 Shortwave Listener (SWL) Longwire
{Random Wire} Antenna Impedance Matcher
- by RF Junkie
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/6165

3. RF Junkie's Contact Information :
Jason Erickson [KG7RO]
eMail:
Erickson Engineering
PRODUCT INFO = http://www.geocities.com/qrp_baluns/product.html
BUY = http://stores.ebay.com/ERICKSON-ENGINEERING

4. Here are several Messages to Read posted here on RRS :

Simple 'build-it-yourself' Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna
made from TV Parts using RF Junkie Matching Transformer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b19017525fa722

RIGGING - The LMZ-75, SWLZ and RF Systems MLB (Magnetic LongWire Balun)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6df0ac85d0fbea

LMZ-75 Shortwave Listener (SWL) Longwire {Random Wire}
Antenna Impedance Matcher - by RF Junkie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...77c0e9783e7421

SWLZ - Shortwave Listener Longwire Matching Transformers
- by RF Junkie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6a9952664e62bc

RF Junkie 'introduces' new SWLZ Balun using "F" Connector
for use with RG6 Coax Cable - by RF Junkie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b90bced20caa9d

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...80b823057d9744

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b07e98a66ab88b

yes - more than you wanted to know - iane ~ RHF

[email protected] December 6th 05 03:13 AM

Shortwave Listener Baluns

Speaking of eBay,American Chopper is on tv Radio now.Jr/Sr Military
Tribute Bikes 2.They were showing off one of their bikes they built.They
said it will be on eBay.
cuhulin

RHF December 6th 05 05:37 PM

(OT) : DaviD Proclaims - " We are Doomed. "

DaviD Proclaims - " We are Doomed. "

DaviD - 'you' may in-fact be Doomed - and that is questionable...

DaviD - By the Wonderful Grace of God
and My Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ
- - - I Am Not Doomed [.]

For I Have Faith and I Believe
- amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF
.. . .
.. . .
Why I Say : amen, Amen. and AMEN !

dxAce December 6th 05 05:47 PM

Shortwave Listener Baluns

David wrote:

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:13:01 -0600, wrote:

Speaking of eBay,American Chopper is on tv Radio now.Jr/Sr Military
Tribute Bikes 2.They were showing off one of their bikes they built.They
said it will be on eBay.
cuhulin

You gotta be really desperate to watch other people working in a
machine shop for entertainment. We are doomed.

You are doomed, you stupid dumbass 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] December 6th 05 05:58 PM

Shortwave Listener Baluns

I always have been mechanically minded.I Enjoy watching programs on tv
about building things such Cars and Motorbikes and Aircraft and Ships
and Homes and all kinds of things.There are many,many other mechanically
minded people all over the World who like that stuff too,or else those
kinds of tv (tv Radio) programs wouldn't be so popular.
cuhulin

Brian Denley December 7th 05 03:13 AM

RHF wrote:
DaviD Proclaims - " We are Doomed. "

DaviD - 'you' may in-fact be Doomed - and that is questionable...

DaviD - By the Wonderful Grace of God
and My Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ
- - - I Am Not Doomed [.]

For I Have Faith and I Believe
- amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF
. . .
. . .
Why I Say : amen, Amen. and AMEN !
.
# 1 - The small 'amen' for ourselves and our own humble personal
relationship with God thru Our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.
.
# 2 - Is the standard "Amen." for Everyone that We Know :
Our Families, Our Friends, and Our Loved Ones that
They may Know Jesus and Share in the Blessings of God.
.
# 3 - Is a Big AMEN ! for Everyone that We Do Not Know :
Through-Out the World in Every Land that They Too may
Know Jesus and Share in the Blessings of God.
.
It Christmas Time and Jesus is the Reason for the Season - Amen.
.
.
. .
.

Jesus! I get enough religious bull**** every time I turn the damn
dials on my receivers. I have to listen this this stuff here too?

--
Brian Denley

m II December 7th 05 03:36 AM

Shortwave Listener Baluns

David wrote:

Watching a bunch of fat guys build a motocycle is like watching babies
play with Tinkertoys.

The big difference being that there is hope in the babies' futures..

mike

[email protected] December 7th 05 04:20 AM

(OT) : DaviD Proclaims - " We are Doomed. "

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 22:13:05 -0500, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

RHF wrote:
[...]

At least he's not asking for donations 8-}

RHF December 7th 05 07:33 AM

(OT) : DaviD Proclaims - " We are Doomed. "

DaviD - Which " invisible dictators " are 'you' talikng about ? ~ RHF